Al-hadth – Ahmed Bin Abdulqader
Embark on a culinary journey across Morocco from 29 June to 09 July, especially tailored for the foodies and food explorers across the Kingdom, to experience the rich flavours and the authentic cuisines across Morocco
Shaza Riyadh invites foodies, families, and friends to Moroccan themed culinary festival named “The Moroccan Journey”, to be hosted at the MeNa restaurant from 29 June to 09 July 2022. The food festival would be flagged of at 7 pm on 29th June 2022 in the presence of His Excellency the Deputy Ambassador of Morocco Mr. Aziz Al-Ashoury, a number of media, and well-known food bloggers and other invited dignitaries. The Moroccan Journey would display Morocco’s rich flavours and culinary heritage in its authentic form, showcasing the traditional customs and decors, all the way from Morocco to Riyadh. The guests would check in to a complete Moroccan inspired atmosphere where all popular Moroccan dishes and beverages would be served in its purest form to bestow its reputation and heritage.
“We impatiently wait for our guests to immerse in to The Moroccan Journey, 10 days of culinary treats showcasing the best of Morocco. As on this Festival, we are focusing in bringing the authentic and traditional tastes from famous cities of Morocco, we want to show our guests the unique cooking techniques and practices that the country is known for,” said Haythem Al Ayoobi, General Manager.
· The food festival runs from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm from 29 June to 09 July 2022 at MeNa Restaurant, Ground Floor of Shaza Riyadh Hotel & Residences.
· The buffet rate starts from SAR 189 per person, including VAT
· Children below 12 years and above 6 years would benefit from a 50% discount. Children Below 6 years eat free.
· All prices are including VAT
· Prior reservation required. Booking can be made via +966 11 834 9000 or email
· Terms & Conditions apply.